Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ECW Arena


So the other day, like many of us wargamers do, I was having a look through poundland for any bits useful for hobbying. I didn’t get anything personally but as usual I was with my daughter, and when I go in poundland with her I always have to buy her something, and this time she picked up some mini wrestling figures (she does like watching a bit of wrestling with me from time to time).

So we got home and she had a little play with her figures, and then she asked me if she could have a ring for them to play with. I whipped up something quick for her to play with out of some cardboard before getting dragged into a game with her myself. Anyway, long story short, not much was on TV last night and I got bored, so I improved upon her little cardboard ring, and made this!
 
The ropes could be done better but it is for my little one to play with, so I didn’t want to get too fiddly with it.

Entrance way
The ring with some of the figures
Anyway, a quick silly post today, and apologies again for my lack of posting stuff. I hope to get back into a routine with my blogging but It’s about six weeks now before I get married, so again, the real life stuffs getting in the way and all that.

12 comments:

  1. Ace! it also has props to smash on each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves it,
      The missus had trouble getting her to school this morning after she noticed it on the table

      Delete
  2. What a great thing for a father to do for his daughter! Kudos to you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers C6,
      I think this has bought me a little more time before she makes me play with the pink poneys and Barbies again!

      Delete
  3. Great to see a post off you. Good luck with your upcoming wedding plans dude. Your daughter's a lucky girl dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! I'm not surprised your daughter loves it. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bryan,
      It's been a while, so it was quite nice ti sit and make something again

      Delete