Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Governor

Another quick post today guys, as I thought I’d better post the follow up to the “Rick Grimes” miniature from my last post sooner rather than later, and show off his nemesis, A.K.A "The Governor”.
 

Once again a lovely sculpted miniature, this time from the fantastic Studio Miniatures survivor range. Listed as “The Boss” on their web store, the sculpt here seems to be based around the Governors depiction in the comic series rather than the TV show, but as I have never read the comics, I decided to paint his clothing more like that seen in the TV series.

14 comments:

  1. Another excellent figure - but then that's pretty much what Studio Miniatures do, isn't it?

    The painting is nicely subtle, with no bright colours. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers C6,
      I do love the studio stuff, they definitely the have the best zeds out there, but their survivor range is also getting better and better with each release

      Delete
  2. This is a great figure and very well painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely painted dude! Cracking sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob,
      The studio figs are so fun to work on

      Delete
  4. Nice one Dave! He's on my list to pick up along with the some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon,
      I'm looking forward to their new releases

      Delete
  5. Hee hee hee. If dealing with Zeds is not hard enough already. You have to put someone like him in the game. Nicely done mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clint,
      if I had to choose, I'd rather fight the zeds!

      Delete
  6. Great paintjob! And I am pretty sure I say it every time but that diorama is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mathyoo,
      I'm glad it's had some re-use

      Delete
  7. Nice paintjob and great pic!

    ReplyDelete