Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Alfie's Train Set

Ok guys, before I get on to what I initially intended to post today, I’d like to take this opportunity to say that all of us Round Dave’s send our thoughts and well wishes to all of the families affected by the saddening events in Boston yesterday. That being said, I’d like to now continue on with my intended post as hopefully it will bring a few smiles to some of you guys faces, on what is otherwise quite a sombre day.

So here is a video I’ve been intending to share for a while now, shot by one of my mates this past Christmas of the moment when he gave our cocky mate Alfie (a.k.a Mr D) his first ever train set! The quite emotional response of a tanked up Alfie had our lot in fits of laughter, and thus I couldn’t resist posting it and embarrassing him further!

On a final note today, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be attending Salute for the first time this year, and I hope to meet some other bloggers while im there. Apparently there will be a blogger meeting at 1pm in the seating area near the bring and buy stand, so I hope to see some of you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment