Sunday, January 13, 2013

Terrain Showcase: Bio Syndrome Terrain Set

So DVD has been quite busy of late. Between working on my Christmas haul of miniatures, and the shed load of real world stuff going on for me at the moment, I haven’t been able to post for a bit. Hopefully I should be able to get some of my recent work posted soon but today I thought id show you a video I found on Youtube the other day. It’s a video of a professional wargame terrain maker showing off some of his work, commissioned for a zombie themed game. I know you wargamers will like this one.

6 comments:

  1. What a set up! Very inspirational.

    I wonder how many hours it took to make that lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God knows mate, all I know is I want one lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He definately knows how to make terrain does'nt he?

      Delete
  3. If anyone is interested you can see the terrain in action in some of my battle reports on my youtube channel.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Scheitelpunkt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very jealous of that table you got :)

      Delete