Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some in game Zombie snaps!

Earlier this evening I managed to get in a quick zombie game, and decided to take some snaps during the game to show off my progress with this project.



So here is an alternate view of the table in it's entirety.


Survivors taking a stand.


Tallahassee and Daryl make a run for it.


More Zeds arrive.


Tallahassee and Daryl overwhelmed.


Andrea is attacked.

The Marines arrive.


Survivors retreat into the building.


That's all for now, but hopefully I can expand on this and do some more detailed game reports in the future to show off my project.

8 comments:

  1. Funny, how I am spending so much time on building roofs, while a board looks just fine without them.

    Nice board, simple yet filled. How big it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathyoo,
      The board is my tiny dining table I have in my living room, which I also use as my workspace. It is roughly about 2.5' by 4'.

      Delete
  2. I like it alot mate. nice job, The buildings all laid out look great.

    I think some fences would look good as well a few wire ones here and there perhaps some skips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon,
      The board definately needs some fences and other random bits that would flesh out an urban scene. It's on my to do list, and have been scouring the blogs for some inspiration.

      Delete
  3. looking good; was the game a one-off or part of a campaing ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe,
      This was just a one off game, though I do plan on playing some sort of campaign eventually. I was really itching to just get a game in, and see some of he bits I've finished since Christmas on the table.

      Delete
  4. Looking good, Dave. That's a nice set up. Practice games like this are always a good idea before you start your campaign proper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan,
      I've still got some tinkering to do with my rules and I'd like to add some more scenic pieces before I start a campaign. I'm happy with the amount of figures I have now, though obviously I'll be adding more! It's nice to finally get on with some decent looking games finally.

      Delete