Monday, January 21, 2013

Palin - Hasslefree Miniatures

Today guys, as I have yet to take any pics of what I’ve been working on since Christmas, I thought I’d do a quick post of one of my older zombie survivors. So while I was looking through some of my miniature pictures I took while experimenting with the wife’s camera a while back, I noticed I had a picture of the same mini that one of my fellow bloggers had posted earlier today.
This miniature is from “Hasslefree miniatures”, and is labelled as “Palin” on their web store.
After trying a few different colour schemes on the figure, I decided to go with the green hat and orange jacket combo, as this figure reminded me a lot of “Kyle” character from “South Park”.

To Simon, I apologise in advance for shamelessly ripping off your recent post, and for anyone who is interested in seeing his version of this miniature, then it can be found here
http://brummieswargamingblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/hasslefree-palin.html

4 comments:

  1. LMAO I don't mind you posting anything up at all mate alot of us have the same figures and its nice to see other peoples take on them especially South Park ones!! Thanks for the blog shout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries on the blog shout mate, I thought you wouldn't mind lol. When I get a new mini, I sometimes check out other people's versions before I buy, or for paint inspiration. I thought it might be of benefit to anyone who stumbled across my blog while researching this mini to be easily directected to another cool version of it.

      Delete
  2. imitation, flattery etc ?
    Good looking mini, but I'm still dubious about using a chainsaw as a weapon, especially one that size, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joe,
      When the pose is done right, I personally love a good chainsaw wielding mini! Plus to me, nothing says "social breakdown" better than a child with a chainsaw lol!

      Delete