Friday, December 7, 2012

Ash - Evil Dead Miniature

Last night I finally sat down and sorted out which miniatures I’m going to add to my collection this Christmas. This year I’ve decided on ordering a load of the survivor range from Studio Miniatures, as the two figures I currently own of theirs are amongst my prized possessions. Having said that, today I thought I’d share one of them with you, as this miniature alone is one of the reasons for my current interest into zombie wargamming.

This is Studios version of Ash Williams, epically played by the one and only Bruce Campbell in Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead Trilogy.

I love the Evil Dead movies, and when I saw this miniature, I just had to have it. This is without a doubt one of my favourite minis I currently own. Both miniatures I own from this company are simply beautiful, hence why I am buying many more from them. They also sell a large range of zombie miniatures, while I don’t own any, I concur with many people out there that they are simply some of the best zombie miniatures on the market at the moment.

Finally I’d like to add, for those that are currently unaware, that while purchasing my miniatures, I noticed that their long awaited set of plastic zombies, are finally for sale on their site.

5 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good mate!

    I too am a fan of EVIL DEAD! Just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Johnny,
      Ash is simply the best character ever!

      Delete
  2. Sweet paintjob. An iconic character indeed I recently watched the first one again of this series and plan on watching the rest over the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brummie,
      I just had to own this mini the second i saw it!
      I really must get round to watching them again soon myself!

      Delete
  3. Good looking mini and one of the better Studio Survivors.

    ReplyDelete