Monday, December 17, 2012

Alice - Resident Evil Miniature

Okay, so as Christmas approaches, my wait for my new Studio Miniatures bundle is as bad as that of a spoiled five year old, waiting in anticipation to see what Santa has brought them this year.

So this week, I thought I’d continue on from my last post, and show you all the other Studio Miniature sculpt I currently own.

This is Studios version of the Alice character from the Resident Evil movies, played by Mila Jovovich. This sculpt is representative of Alice, as seen in the third movie; Resident Evil Extinction.

This again, is another one of my favorite miniatures. I really feel this version portrays the character perfectly, and in my opinion, is a far superior miniature to portray the "Alice" character than that of most other miniatures I’ve seen depicting a similar character. One thing I really love about this miniature is that, being as it’s a portrayal of the character from the third movie, I can really see this miniature being a great asset in many other apocalyptic / sci-fi style games. I could quite easily see myself using her in the Mad Max, Road Warrior setting, a Blade Runner setting, or even a 2000AD Judge Dredd style game.

Anyway, hope all of you out there enjoy the miniature. I aim to post again before Santa comes, but if I don’t, have a great Christmas everybody!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree this is one of the best versions as it has the right sort of build. In Extinction it is very PA in look and feel. She would definitely fit in in a Mad Max setting without a doubt.

    Brilliant paint job, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brummie,
      I love the way these figures paint up. I've got myself their version of Mad Max on the way, so i might have to get myself some decent cars and pair them up for a zombie road warrior scenario.
      She's definitely a must for those THW players who like to mix up ATZ with ATH.

      Delete
  2. Good paint-job on a very iconic figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe,
      These Studio figs are a joy to paint

      Delete
  3. I love this figure and you've painted her very well, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan,
      I'm really excited about getting my hands on, and painting up more of their figs!

      Delete