Saturday, November 24, 2012

A quick mention to our readers

Hi all, just a quick post from us Round Dave’s as I haven’t had anything really interesting to post for a couple of weeks, yet I have a few things id like to mention.

First of all I would like to give a mention and a thank you to Johnny, Bryan and Shelldrake, for being among the first to follow our little slice of randomness! Also to Bryan, we would like to wish you a happy birthday today.
Secondly I would like to thank all the guys over on the board of the living lead for all of their positive comments recently, and an extra thanks to Brummie for directing me to the board in the 1st place. I strongly advise anyone interested in Zombie wargaming to check it out.
http://boardofthelivinglead.proboards.com/index.cgi


Also, you can find links to all of the blogs of all of the people I have mentioned above in my blog list in the side bar. There’s some great stuff on there, so I urge you strongly to check them out.

3 comments:

  1. You're both welcome,
    it's nice to know that people take time to read my ramblings

    ReplyDelete