Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Review: Bloons Tower Defense Flash Game




Bloons Tower Defense 5 (will take 1 minute to load)

This Game is addictive

The point is to get past all the waves of bloons and get to the highest level.

I like the way you can level up everything and the fact there are more than one path per monkey type I also like the fact that the money and xp passes over the levels.

I didn't like how it was tying to force me to register for extra features.

Feel free to try the game and leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. WOW this game is great!!! i have heard people playing it in the office but i didnt think it would be this good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contents of this article is very interesting, I am willing to read it, thank you it brings me happiness.

    Bloons Tower Defense 5

    ReplyDelete